My Top 4 ShotGuns 2014

  • Remington Versa Max
  • Browning A5
  • Winchester Super X3
  • Benelli Legacy Sport

Monday, December 23, 2013

Mossberg Chain Saw 12-24-13


So today we have a short review today about a shotgun that I personally see no purpose for. So first the chain saw is just an attachment that you can either attach to you mossberg 500 or just buy the short barrel pistol grip with the attachment already in place. I have only shot this once because I thought that time was better spent shooting the ruger red label. The action seems to work really well. I have heard that some law enforcmet teams are using this gun for door breaching and I hear that it works well. With the gun included it will run you about $500 brand new and that seems a little pricy and you have to get the handle attached to a picitiny rail that you have to attach to you gun so if you can do that on your own not a big deal but that will cost you a little more over the entire costs. Please comment if you have questions or comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment