My Top 4 ShotGuns 2014

  • Remington Versa Max
  • Browning A5
  • Winchester Super X3
  • Benelli Legacy Sport

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Classic Browning A5 Vs. New Browning A5


I know browning released the new hunter version of the A5 recently but is it a bad representation to the old one or is it a huge leap forward. I have been around the old A5 enough times to call it a child. It was my first semi-auto shotgun and it was awesome. Sure it had flaws but that means nothing. The first major flaw I saw way was that John Browning was a genius. However he like to put a lot of parts in his gun. That translate to a hard d.c.o.a. and a pain to fix problems. I have had very few problems with this gun so it never really bothered me until I discovered that most shotguns have far fewer parts. Another problem was weight. Sure if you walk around the woods every weekend with you buddies the weight doesn't bother you. Most people will argue that with weight comes lighter recoil. That isn't really true of the A5 it kicks like a new born mule (7-10) so still not that bad. I think that I have said enough about the old to tell you some about the new A5. Browning was able to shave off over a pound of body fat in the new one. Most say that the Kinematic drive was improved in this model but there wasn't much to improve on. Browning has now ergo balanced the new A5. I have heard that it really improves the weight problem in the old A5's I'm really liking the new A5 and I think that it did the old one justice.I give this gun a 7 out of 10 and I just can't weight to see what comes next. If you read this far please leave a comment with what you want to talk about next. Have a nice day :) 

4 comments:

  1. I was really searching for such a nice post and got here...Thanks for sharing such a nice information, its beneficial for me...Keep sharing more RidgeBestreviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. home defensive pistol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: AR-15 rifle

    ReplyDelete