My Top 4 ShotGuns 2014

  • Remington Versa Max
  • Browning A5
  • Winchester Super X3
  • Benelli Legacy Sport

Monday, December 23, 2013

H and R Pardner Single Shot


Like most kids for my 12 birthday my grandpa took me to the gunshop and bough me my very own shotgun. I wll never forget that day just like thousands of other people in this world. Because this gun has so much sentimental value to me it is going to be hard to make a unbiased review, but I don’t care. To start off this gun has two major thing going for it. Those are the reliability and accuracy. The first thing that you will notice is that it patterns greatly with all ammo. It doesn’t even have a interchangeable choke system and it still patterns as good as some of the crio chokes. Some may say that If there is real tight patterns it would be hard for younger shooters to shoot their targets, but that taught me to shoot accurately. After years of shooting the pardner I don’t think that there has ever been a misfire or ejecting problem with this gun. Just like many other people this is the gun that I learned to shoot with to clean and respect my firearms and I wouldn’t trade it for any other gun in the world. Thank you for reading today and comment below what you first gun was I am interested to hear.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment